"Besides me, there were two others bidding to rent this building. I could only come up with 5,500 pesos (~$120). One other was offering 7,000 pesos and the other 8,500. I approached the owner and told him that that is all I had. He said to me, 'I know you. I've seen you out here helping and ministering to these children. You want to use my building for a church. This is a good thing. I trust you. It's yours to rent.' So, that is the story how I outbid two others and paid less.... God gave it to us and now we have a Dominican church in an area where there isn't one."
For about 16 months now we've been working with Yves, helping him anyway we can. We knew he was special and that God had some great things in store for him. And yet Yves was continually taken advantage of. Even having studied law, holding degrees in education, and speaking four and a half languages (his Korean is rusty), Yves struggled to earn a wage and provide for his family.
Join us and help men like Yves right now. He currently has 75% of his support raised. Can you make up the other 25%? We're praying for 6 givers at $50/month.
Go here if that's you! >> rooftopmissions.com/join